Water Treatment Specialists Membrane Cleaning Systems and CIP Skids are designed for on-site cleaning of Reverse Osmosis (RO) And Nano membrane systems. They can produce cleaning flow rates of 15 to 220 gallons per minute (gpm), and are compatible with TFC or CA membrane elements. These skids are assembled, tested and field-ready to offer a convenient and economical way to maximize your RO/Nano investment.
WATER TREATMENT SPECIALISTS CIP SERIES BENEFITS:
- Portability for quick and easy on-site Operation.
- Quality construction that stands up to cleaning chemicals.
- Recommended by the membrane manufacturers.
- 304SS pumps
- LPE chemical tanks with cover
- Re-circulation valve for mixing chemicals
- Pressure switches for smooth pump operation and protection
- Drain valve.
- SCH 80 PVC piping
- Aluminum or polyurethane-coated steel frame
- Filtration systems
- Temperature gauge
- Pump pressure gauges
- NEMA 4 electrical enclosures
- Pump motor disconnect switch
- Power on indicator light
- Pump run indicator light
- Low tank level alarm