Water Softeners for Commercial and Industrial Applications
Water Treatment Specialists offer a complete line of water softener solutions for commercial and industrial applications. Systems are available for flow rates ranging from 5 gpm to over 1000 gpm. All of our Water Softeners are manufactured using quality components, such as Fleck and Clack Controls with lead-free brass valves.
As with any water treatment system, it is extremely important to design a Water Softener to meet the specific requirements of the location. Water Treatment Specialists will work closely with you to determine the optimal solution for your specific water quality and water use needs. All units are built to meet or exceed the specifications quoted.
Our Company also offers support services for Water Softeners. Water Treatment Specialists Technicians are highly skilled with Fleck softener valves as well as Clack softener valves. Monthly calibration and inspection services are available to ensure that your softener is operating effectively and efficiently. These services are offered at a discounted rate to existing service customers, or to customers whom purchase a softener from us.
Nanofiltration; A Salt-free Approach to Water Softening
Water Treatment Specialists offers Nanofiltration reverse osmosis systems that are capable of filtering-out up to 99% of the calcium and magnesium ions that “create” hardness, without the use of salt. Nanofiltration is becoming more common as municipalities threaten to “outlaw” water softeners due to the salt discharge that traditional softeners generate. Nanofiltration is also a proven technology that has been validated by universities and the scientific community at large.
Call +1 858 270-7655 or email email@example.com today to arrange for an on-site evaluation. There is no charge, and we will provide you with an honest assessment of the current condition of your water systems, as well as a recommendation for a treatment program that will address your specific requirements.
- Water Softening for Hotels
- Pre-treatment to RO systems and other Water Treatment Systems
- Food Processing
- Spot Free Rinse and Car Wash
- Rinse Water
- Bottled Water
- Ice Makers
- Prevents Hard Water Scale
- Provides Excellent Scale Prevention Pre-treatment for Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Prevents Staining on Bathroom & Kitchen Fixtures as well as Dishes, Dishwasher, Washing Machine & Clothes
- Significantly Reduces Soap and Cleaning Product Consumption
- Reduces Water Heating Costs
- Prolongs Life of RO Membranes, Water Heaters, Icemakers, Dishwashers, Coffeemakers & Plumbing Fixtures