Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration Cleaning Chemicals
Over time, Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Nanofiltration (Nano) systems will develop a layer of impurities on the surface of the membranes. Impurities, such as scale, microorganisms and suspended solids will cause the membrane elements to foul, which will cause the performance of the system to drop (reduced permeate, lower quality water, etc.).
Proper maintenance and cleaning of RO and Nano systems will extend the life and improve the performance of the membrane elements. Water Treatment Specialists offer a variety of products and services for complete care of Reverse Osmosis and Nanofiltration systems.
Support Services Offered by Water Treatment Specialists for RO and Nano Systems
- Water Analysis
- System Trouble-shooting and On-site Technical Support
- Service Agreements
Chemicals for Membrane Treatment
- Increase pre-filtration efficiency and improve membrane performance.
- Antiscalants will remove scale and reduce fouling of the membranes.
- Anti-microbial chemicals that are “membrane safe” are recommended for controlling microbiological contamination and growth.
- Detergents and other Cleaners are used for deep-cleaning services that will extend the useful life of membranes. Water Treatment Specialists will recommend the most effective combination of chemicals for specific applications to maximize the effectiveness of a deep-cleaning.
Please contact us via phone or e-mail to learn more about our RO and Nanofiltration services or to schedule a complimentary visit and on-site analysis.