About Ultrafiltration Systems by Water Treatment Specialists
Ultrafiltration Systems by Water Treatment Specialists manufactures commercial ultrafiltration and industrial ultrafiltration systems. Ultrafiltration (UF) membrane treatment systems are designed to produce clean, purified water from numerous water sources, such as lakes, rivers, ponds, well water, and seawater. The ultrafiltration filtrate or product water is used many applications that range from drinking water, utility water, reclaimed water, food and beverage production, and pre-treated source water for reverse osmosis desalination systems. We can custom engineer a high quality state of the art UF system capable of producing half a million plus gallons per day. Each system is manufactured using only the highest quality components, ensuring our customers long life and easy maintenance of the system.
The UF system is a fully turnkey unit that is ready to use upon delivery with only simple piping and wiring connections needed. Once the system is up and running the PLC controller takes over and is a fully automated process with actuated valves and a feed pump that comes standard with a variable frequency drive. The system is engineered in such a way that each module can be removed and worked on if necessary, cutting down time of the system to a minimum.
- Ground water and surface water treatment
- Seawater desalination pretreatment
- Waste water treatment
- Municipal drinking water systems
- Containerized systems
- Excellent removal of colloids, particles, and bacteria
- Low chemical consumption
- Ability to treat challenging feed water with limited pretreatment
- High chemical-resistance PVDF that allows aggressive chemical use for treating challenging water when needed
- Mechanically strong fibers enabling long module life